it for her first 16 months with the Blues – but couldn’t restrain herself after sc

 

Kerr (pictured playing for the Matildas against New Zealand in April) leapfrogged Tim newsvilla.org Cahill to become Australia’s all-time top goal scorer this year

‘When it is a big match, or a big goal, it seems to happen. People always ask me when I’m going to onnp.org do it and I never know. It is just pure emotion.’

When Kerr signed with Chelsea in November 2019 she was warned against doing her signature move. And she kept a lid on it for her first 16 months with the Blues – bu panifol.com t couldn’t restrain herself after scoring a hattrick against Bristol City in 2021.

Blues’ manager Emma Hayes knew the backflip was coming back sooner of later.

‘I’m shaking my head because I’ve waited 12 months for that,’ Hayes said after the celebration. ‘She could’ve given me a heads up. The second half of the flip was very sloppy. It would’ve been a 4.0 at the Olympics.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

he second half of the flip was very sloppy. It would’ve been a 4.0

National Caregivers Day in your life

red playing for the Matildas against New Zealand in April) leapfrogged Tim Cahill to become